Admission: Year 2019 - 2020
We know the graduate school you choose is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make and that’s why we work so hard to make our graduate programs top notch. Our faculty work with our grad students to ensure their learning experience helps them achieve both their academic and career objectives, focusing our graduate programs on real-life application. We’re excited for you to bring your experience and perspective to the our community.
- Application – Proceed to Online Application
- Official Transcripts – Copies of transcripts from all universities you’ve attended. Transcripts must be sealed and sent directly from the school(s) to the Enrollment Office.
- Letters of Recommendation – Three letters of recommendation submitted directly from the references in a sealed envelope or from an e-mail with a professional domain. Academic letters of recommendation are highly encouraged. References may not be a relative of the applicant.
- Statement of Purpose – Your statement of purpose should be 500-600 words (typed, double-spaced), describing your interest in a specific area of study at EIMEI UNIVERSITY and your goals beyond achieving an advanced degree. The statement should include why you chose to study at EIMEI UNIVERSITY, desired focus and/or research area, and personals goals or aspirations.
- $100 Application fee – This is non-refundable and may be made by check or credit card. Please make checks out to EIMEI UNIVERSITY.
- Diploma – Submit a copy of your most recently earned diploma.
- Identification – Copies of two forms of legal identification. Acceptable forms of identification include: driver license, identification card, US passport, and social security card.